How Student Wellness Can Help You
Depending on your needs, we may send you written materials, provide phone/email or on-site consultation, training or refer you to other resources.
When a request is made we will forward it to the staff with the topic expertise, but we will also draw on the expertise of our entire staff.
Topics and areas we can help you with are:
- Presentations and Wellness Event Planning
- Wellness Bulletin Boards
- Sexual Wellness and Healthy Relationships -- Presentations, condom availability, HIV/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea testing, and more.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs: Social Norms, BASICS (one-on-one confidential alcohol screening), CHOICES, Party Smart Kits, among other areas.
- Tobacco use: Quit Kits and resources
- Financial Wellness: debt management, credit card use, etc.
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Building Coalitions
- Conference/Training Planning and Resources
The objectives of all our technical assistance services are to:
- Increase consistency of health/wellness messages across the Ohio State campus;
- Encourage departments/organizations to take an active role in wellness by utilizing this service to help in educating the Ohio State community through presentations, programs and events
To contact us for assistance please email email@example.com or call us at (614) 292-4527.