Wellness Ambassadors serve to educate the OSU students on wellness resources, how to live healthy lifestyles, and ways to achieve their goals through educational presentations and campus events. Wellness Ambassadors offer presentations on the following topic areas: alcohol education, nutrition, stress management, sleep, safer sex, prescription drug misuse, tobacco free and marijuana education. See below for additional topic areas offered by the Student Wellness Center. You can learn more about the Wellness Ambassador Program here.
The LiveWell Hut
Wellness Ambassadors host the The LiveWell Hut at various locations around campus, engaging students in educational games and activities that focus on student wellness. The Nine Dimensions of Wellness are incorporated into a variety of topics, ranging from stress to nutrition to alcohol education. Check out pictures from recent LiveWell Hut events on the Student Life Student Wellness Center Twitter!
Want to have the LiveWell Hut at your next event? Contact Michaela Martin.
Guidelines for RA's
- We encourage a minimum attendance of 10 people. Knowing the size of the group helps us plan appropriately for the structure of the program.
- Expecting a small or a large group? Please arrange for an appropriate space for your attendees to feel comfortable to listen and ask questions freely.
- Advertise using posters and flyers to announce the program at least two weeks in advance
Need some ideas to encourage attendance?
- Work together with other RA's to collaborate on programming
- Create an interesting or fun theme for your program
- Offer incentives for your group, such as snacks or other refreshments
Presentation Topic Areas
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Financial Wellness
- Holistic Wellness
- Nutrition, Fitness and Body Image
- Sex and Relationships
- Stress Management
Please allow a 2 week notice for presentation requests.
To request a Body Project Session, please fill out the form found here.
* = Required field