Financial Education & Coaching
What is Scarlet and Gray Financial?
Scarlet and Gray Financial is a nationally recognized peer financial coaching program housed in the Student Wellness Center in the RPAC. The program assists thousands of OSU students each year in creating the life they desire through the use of a goal-driven financial process.
Schedule a One-on-One Appointment!
Our Spring appointment scheduling has ended, but if you would like to make an appointment, please fill out this form. Our regularly scheduled appointments will be back in Fall of 2016.
What to expect in your appointment?
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your 1 hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Next, they will help you to gain a greater understanding of where you stand today financially. For this portion, it may be helpful to come prepared with information regarding any bank account or loan balances.
- You will then have the opportunity to work together to create a spending plan to achieve your goals during your time at Ohio State.
- Lastly, you will agree upon a list of next steps that you can each take in moving forward.
Specific areas of support include:
- Financial Goal Setting
- Banking Basics
- Credit Education
- Debt Repayment Education
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal, or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal, and/or tax advisors or to be the basis of specific trading or investment activities. If you need investment, legal, and/or tax advice, please consult with one of these professionals.
The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only. Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links. The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.