Financial Management Tools and Resources
- iGrad - Online interactive financial literacy tool for students to learn about money management, loans and navigation of life after graduation.
- iTunes U Course-Student Personal Finance 101 is an iTunes U course designed by the Student Life Student Wellness Center to make personal finance fun and engaging for all students. The course has been feature by Apple internationally and trended as one of Apple's Top #10 courses.
- Mint- Online budgeting website, which also offers an iPhone app
Student Loan Tools and Resources
- NSLDS- The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid.
- Debt Repayment Estimator
- Federal Student Loans Aid: Income-Based Repayment Calculator
- Reasonable Educational Debt by Major & Level: Estimate how much debt is reasonable for your degree plan
- Undergraduate Degree Calculator: http://www.finaid.org/calculators/undergradadvisor.phtml
- Master Degree Calculator: http://www.finaid.org/calculators/mastersadvisor.phtml
- Doctoral Degree Calculator: http://www.finaid.org/calculators/doctoraladvisor.phtml
- N.A.S.F.A.A.- Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid
- Federal Student Loan Information - Find out more about student loans.
- Nerd Scholar-Nerd Scholar is committed to helping students make informed decisions about their education, everything from choosing a school to paying off loans.
- OnPACE - A series of self-guided career modules that can assist you in learning more about yourself and choosing a major(s)/careers, applying to grad school and preparing to enter the workforce as a responsible, global citizen.
- Buckeye Careers - Explore your strengths and career options. Prepare for your future. Succeed with a job/internship search.
- Career Counseling and Support Services - Serves the career development needs of Ohio State students by providing high quality and diversity-sensitive services through counseling, consultation and lasting partnerships, designed to facilitate learning and advance well-being, purpose, identity development and citizenship.
- Columbus Internships - The Columbus Chamber of Commerce created ColumbusInternships.com to facilitate connections between the incredible emerging workforce from our top-rated educational institutions and the innovative businesses within the Columbus region.
Other Helpful Tools and Resources
- Annual Credit Report- Get your credit report securely and for free.
- Federal Trade Commission- Dispute procedures for errors on your credit report.
- FINRA- The FINRA Investor Education Foundation developed investor education modules to assist with the creation of accurate, unbiased investor education materials.
- Responsible Student Credit Resource
- Value of a College Education Calculator - Can help determine and estimate the value of your education.
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal and/or tax advisors or to be the basis of specific trading or investment activities. If you need investment, legal and/or tax advice, please consult with one of these professionals.
The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only. Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links. The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.