Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a One-on-One Appointment!
Please use the following links to schedule your Fall appointment:
For appointments for undergraduate students (not participating in STEP), click here.
For University Long Term Loan applicants, click here.
For appointments for graduate and professional students, click here.
STEP students: you will be emailed a link to schedule your appointment once you have completed Part One.
For regional campus students or distance education students, you may schedule a Skype appointment here.
What to expect in your appointment?
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your 1 hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Next, they will help you to gain a greater understanding of where you stand today financially. For this portion, it may be helpful to come prepared with information regarding any bank account or loan balances.
- You will then have the opportunity to work together to create a spending plan to achieve your goals during your time at Ohio State.
- Lastly, you will agree upon a list of next steps that you can each take in moving forward.