The Body Project
Body Project Facilitator Requirements:
- Attend day long training in fall semester
- Minimum of three recruitment task a semester: Recruiting groups and individuals to participate in the body project.
- Recruitment task can include but not limited to promotional emails, student org meetings, chapter walks, tabling, etc.
- Facilitate Body Project a minimum of two times per semester (minimum total of 8 hours)
- Attend one group meeting per semester and one one-on-one meeting with coordinator (3 hours)
The application to become a Body Project Facilitator is currently closed.
Please send your application materials or questions to Kaela Brown at email@example.com.
Wellness Ambassadors work directly with other students to help educate, promote and discuss a variety of wellness topics on campus.
Please send your application materials or questions to Jordan Helcbergier at firstname.lastname@example.org.