Become a Body Project Facilitator
Applications to be a Body Project Facilitator are now closed.
Students who would like to be Body Project Facilitators must attend a day long training on Sunday October 8 from 10a.m. to 5p.m. This training will equip students to facilitate the Body Project to their peers and give them the opportunity learn about relevant campus and community resources.
Applications are due by 11:59p.m. on Monday September 18. Interviews will take place the week of September 25.
- Attend Fall training on Sunday October 8 from 10a.m.-5p.m. in the RPAC
- Minimum of 3 recruitment task a semester: Recruiting groups and individuals to participate in the body project.
- Recruitment task can include but not limited to promotional emails, student org meetings, chapter walks, tabling etc.
- Facilitate Body Project a minimum of 2 times per semester (minimum total of 8 hours)
- Attend 1 group meeting per semester and 1, 1 on 1 meeting with coordinator (3 hours)
8/28/17: Application Opens
9/18/17: Application Closes
9/20/17: Applicants notified of interview status
10/3/17: Applicants notified
10/8/17: Mandatory Training
Questions? Contact, Body Project Student Coordinator, Mikaelie Gonzalez, email@example.com