What is Nutrition Coaching?
Nutrition coaching is free to all currently enrolled OSU students who want to optimize their health and wellbeing, and work through problems or barriers that block their path to holistic wellness. Nutrition coaching is intended to help students identify any imbalance in their food intake and explore ways to optimize their nutrition needs.
The first session is 60 minutes and includes a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting. Follow-up appointments are also available in 30 minute sessions.
Popular topics include:
- Weight management
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Treats and dining out
- Body image and eating disorders
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Dietary preferences (i.e. vegetarian, vegan)
- Health conditions (i.e. Hypothyroidism, PCOS, GERD)
- Sports nutrition/event training
- And more!
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a nutrition coaching appointment, go here!
Meet the Nutrition Coaches here.
Here's what our students love about nutrition counseling:
- She [nutrition coach] was very thorough and sincerely cared about helping me identify my problem. She also helped me set up a solution/goals. Very friendly as well!
- Going through specific things about my body's needs, not assigning a rigid set of guidelines but trying to work with me on adapting them to my needs.
- Discussing realistic goals and taking what we talked about in the session back with me to "real-life".
- Her [nutrition coach] easy going attitude and the way she treated me with courtesy and respect. I felt that my questions and concerns were valid, and like I was being treated as an equal on a quest for a healthy lifestyle and ultimately a healthy body weight.