What is the Condom Club?
The Condom Club is a FREE service available to all Ohio State students. Members of the Condom Club can save money on condoms and other barriers.
Our menu of condoms and barriers features a variety of brands, textures, styles and flavors. Call our office at 292-4527 for an up-to-date list of condoms and barriers being offered.
- Up to 25 condoms for $5 each day.
- 2 FREE packets of lubricant each day. Flavored water-based lubricant and unflavored silicone-based lubricant is available.
How do I join?
- Come to the Student Wellness Center to view a short educational video.
- Take a 5-Question Quiz
- Pay using your Buck ID. Regardless of the number of condoms or barriers purchased, the total upfront cost is $5. BuckID Cash is the only form of payment accepted. Your $5 purchase earns you 25 Purchasing Points.
- Select your condoms and barriers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What brands of condoms and barriers do you offer?
A: A condom and barrier menu is available as a downloadable pdf in the right-hand menu. Condom and barrier brands change over time due to cost and availability. For the most updated information, call the Student Life Student Wellness Center at 292-4527.
Q: Why do I have to watch a condom/barrier demonstration?
A: At the Student Life Student Wellness Center, we are committed to enhancing the health and wellness of all Ohio State students through many different health promotion avenues, including education. We do not like to distribute safer sex materials without also providing health-enhancing education (the condom/barrier demonstration) and the opportunity for students to ask questions and receive other health promotion resources (brochures and other services available at the Student Life Student Wellness Center).
Q: What if I have a large group of students that want to join?
A: Please call us in advance (614-292-4527) so that we can accommodate your group.
Have any additional questions or concerns regarding the Condom Club?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org