Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The CDC offers an extensive amount of information about sexually transmitted infections/diseases (STIs/STDs), including transmission routes, symptoms, testing and treatment.
The CDC also offers information about different types of contraceptives for preventing pregnancy.
Go Ask Alice! from Columbia University
The Go Ask Alice website provides answers to countless health- and wellness-related questions. Visit the sexual health section today to learn more about topics including (but not limited to) condoms, orgasms, masturbation and fetishes.
Ohio State University Wilce Student Health Center
Offers STI screens and pregnancy screens through order-it-yourself testing. Also offers men's and women's clinical services, including the HPV vaccine, contraceptive services, pap smears and physical exams. Learn more about services offered by Student Health Services here.
Columbus Public Health (CPH)
Offers HIV testing and education, as well as STI exams, tests and treatment. Learn more about Columbus Public Health's sexual health services.
AIDS Resource Center of Ohio (ARC Ohio)
Offers free, confidential HIV and STI testing during select dates and times. View an up-to-date calendar on ARC Ohio's website.
Offers birth control, emergency contraception, STI testing/treatment/vaccines, HIV testing, pregnancy testing and services, men's and women's health care and abortion referrals. View current hours and learn more about Planned Parenthood on their website.
Ohio State Services
- Multi-Cultural Center | mcc.osu.edu | (614) 688-8449
- Counseling & Consultation Services | ccs.osu.edu | (614) 292-5766
- Ohio AIDS/HIV/STD Hotline: 1-800-332-2437
- National AIDS Hotline: 1-800-342-2437
- National AIDS Hotline Spanish: 1-800-344-7432
- National STD Hotline: 1-800-227-8922
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO): 614-267-7020
- Rape, Abuse, Incest Network: 1-800-656-HOPE
- Gay and Lesbian National Hotline: 1-888-THE-GLNH
- Emergency Contraception Hotline: 1-888-NOT-2-LATE
Disability Services provides academic accommodations to students with documented disabilities, including medical and mental health conditions. To find out more about the services available, visit their Accommodations and Services page. To learn how to register with Disability Services, visit their Registration Process page or contact the office at 614-292-3307 / firstname.lastname@example.org.