Become a Wellness Coach
Interested in Becoming a Wellness Coach?
The online application to become a wellness coach at Ohio State will re-open AU 18 semester, and the next training will take place SP 19 semester.
Wellness Coach Prerequisites:
- Must be affiliated with The Ohio State University (student, staff, or faculty)
- Undergraduate students must be rising 3rd years or older
- GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Strong communication skills and a passion for educating and helping others
- Previous coaching experience is not necessary
Wellness Coach Expectations:
- Commit to volunteering for at least 2 semesters as a wellness coach
- Coach a minimum of 3 hours (3 sessions) a week once fully trained
- Be available for a monthly, 2 hour group supervision meeting as well as a monthly, 30-minute 1:1 meeting with supervisor
- Attend additional ongoing trainings scheduled throughout the semester
To learn more about becoming a wellness coach, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org