Presentation Topic Areas
The Student Wellness Center offers educational presentations on the follow topics:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention
- Financial Education
- Holistic Wellness and Stress Management
- Nutrition Education
- Relationship Education and Violence Prevention
- Sexual Health
- Student Civility Program
Individuals or groups interested in a Body Project session, please fill out the Body Project Presentation Request Form.
Please fill out the form below to request a presentation. We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice for presentation requests. Presentations should be requested during normal weekday office hours, Monday through Thursday (9 a.m. - 9 p.m.) and Friday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
Guidelines for RAs
- We encourage a minimum attendance of 10 people. Knowing the size of the group helps us plan appropriately for the structure of the program.
- Expecting a small or a large group? Please arrange for an appropriate space for your attendees to feel comfortable to listen and ask questions freely.
- Advertise using posters and flyers to announce the program at least two weeks in advance
Need some ideas to encourage attendance?
- Work together with other RAs to collaborate on programming
- Create an interesting or fun theme for your program
- Offer incentives for your group, such as snacks or other refreshments
Don't Cancel that Class! Resources for Faculty
Can’t teach your class due to a conference, training, personal day, etc? Let us “teach” your class for the day! No matter what subject matter you teach, all students can benefit from wellness education. For more information on presentation topics please view the links above. To request a presentation, please fill out the form below.
Are you interested in a presentation or training that is not listed above? Please email email@example.com with details of your request and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Please note that special presentation requests require a four week notice.
* = Required field