Presentation Topic Areas
The Student Wellness Center offers educational presentations on the follow topics:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention
- Financial Education
- Holistic Wellness and Stress Management
- Nutrition Education
- Relationship Education and Violence Prevention
- Sexual Health
- Student Civility Program
Individuals or groups interested in a Body Project session, please fill out the Body Project Presentation Request Form.
Please fill out the form below to request a presentation. We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice for presentation requests. Presentations should be requested during normal weekday office hours, Monday through Friday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
Guidelines for RAs
- We encourage a minimum attendance of 10 people. Knowing the size of the group helps us plan appropriately for the structure of the program.
- Expecting a small or a large group? Please arrange for an appropriate space for your attendees to feel comfortable to listen and ask questions freely.
- Advertise using posters and flyers to announce the program at least two weeks in advance
Need some ideas to encourage attendance?
- Work together with other RAs to collaborate on programming
- Create an interesting or fun theme for your program
- Offer incentives for your group, such as snacks or other refreshments
* = Required field