We are no longer accepting Body Project Facilitator applications. Please check back in January 2021 for information on our next recruitment cycle.
- 1/27/20: Application Opens - 9 a.m.
- 3/6/20: Application Closes
- 3/19/20: Notification of Interview Status
- 3/23/20 - 3/27/20: Individual Interviews
- 3/30/20: Applicants Notified
- 4/4/2020 and 4/5/2020: Body Project Facilitator Training
Body Project Facilitator Requirements:
- Attend a mandatory training on Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5
- Minimum of three recruitment task per semester: Recruiting groups and individuals to participate in the body project.
- Recruitment tasks can include but are not limited to promotional emails, student organization meetings, chapter walks, tabling, etc.
- Facilitate Body Project a minimum of two times per semester (minimum total of 8 hours)
- Attend monthly group meetings and one one-on-one meeting with coordinator
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Love Your Body Week
Please email questions to Jordan Helcbergier at email@example.com.