Schedule an Appointment
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with us! In order to ensure the safety of both staff and students all financial coaching appointments will be held via carmen zoom meeting.
What to Expect:
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your one hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Next, they will help you to gain a greater understanding of where you stand today financially. For this portion, it may be helpful to come prepared with information regarding any bank account or loan balances.
- You will then have the opportunity to work together to create a spending plan to achieve your goals during your time at Ohio State.
- Lastly, you will agree upon a list of next steps that you can each take in moving forward.
The Student Wellness Center is committed to providing services that are accessible to all graduate, professional and undergraduate students. When scheduling an appointment, you will have the option to note your accessibility needs to help us provide you with the most accommodating services possible. You may also communicate accessibility requests with Associate Director, Brendan Greisberger at Greisberger.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what Financial Wellness participants have to say:
“I learned a lot about possible actions I will or need to take in the future regarding my financial wellness and standing. The coach was very helpful and helped me understand financial vocabulary and real life applications that I think students should learn about.”
“This appointment was extremely helpful and personalized, making it easy to map out my budgeting plans for the future.”
“Very informative and fun.”
“The person I talked with was very knowledgeable.”