Schedule an Appointment
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with us! In order to ensure the safety of both staff and students all financial coaching appointments will be held via carmen zoom meeting.
Please note that part 2 of the STEP Financial wellness requirement has been modified to an interactive webinar. Please visit the link below to access more information about this change
For anyone seeking a non STEP financial coaching appointment please use the following link to schedule an appointment with a Scarlet and Gray Financial Peer Coach:
What to Expect:
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your 1 hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Next, they will help you to gain a greater understanding of where you stand today financially. For this portion, it may be helpful to come prepared with information regarding any bank account or loan balances.
- You will then have the opportunity to work together to create a spending plan to achieve your goals during your time at Ohio State.
- Lastly, you will agree upon a list of next steps that you can each take in moving forward.