Graduating Senior Appointments
In order to meet the unique needs of students graduating during spring semester 2021 Scarlet and Gray Financial will offer a specialized appointment to help students make a financial plan for their post graduation life. Your financial coach will help you make a post graduate budget, make a plan for paying back student loans, and establish a retirement savings goal.
What to Expect:
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your one hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Information on any student loans including balances and interest rates.
- The amounts and locations of any existing retirement savings.
- If applicable, salary and benefit information for your future job.
The Student Wellness Center is committed to providing services that are accessible to all graduate, professional and undergraduate students. When scheduling an appointment, you will have the option to note your accessibility needs to help us provide you with the most accommodating services possible. You may also communicate accessibility requests with Associate Director, Brendan Greisberger at Greisberger.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what Financial Wellness participants have to say:
“I learned a lot about possible actions I will or need to take in the future regarding my financial wellness and standing. The coach was very helpful and helped me understand financial vocabulary and real life applications that I think students should learn about.”
“This appointment was extremely helpful and personalized, making it easy to map out my budgeting plans for the future.”
“Very informative and fun.”
“The person I talked with was very knowledgeable.”