The Body Project
We are not accepting Body Project Facilitator applications at this time.
- 1/26/21: Application Opens - 9 a.m.
- 3/5/21: Application Closes - 11:59 p.m.
- 3/12/21: Notification of Interview Status
- 3/22/21 - 3/26/21: Individual Interviews
- 3/29/21: Applicants Notified
- TBD: Body Project Facilitator Training
Body Project Facilitator Requirements:
- Attend day long training Spring Semester
- Minimum of three recruitment task per semester: Recruiting groups and individuals to participate in the body project.
- Recruitment tasks can include but are not limited to promotional emails, student organization meetings, chapter walks, tabling, etc.
- Facilitate Body Project a minimum of two times per semester (minimum total of 8 hours)
- Attend monthly group meetings and one one-on-one meeting with coordinator
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Love Your Body Week
Please email questions to Jordan Helcbergier at email@example.com.
Wellness Ambassadors work directly with other students to help educate, promote and discuss a variety of wellness topics on campus.