The Body Project
We are currently recruiting Body Project Faciliators! Please fill out this application to become a facilitator by Friday, February 15.
- 1/24/19: Application Opens
- 2/20/19: Application Closes
- 2/22/19: Notification of Interview Status
- 3/8/19: Applicants Notified
- 3/23/19: Mandatory Facilitator Training
Body Project Facilitator Requirements:
- Attend day long training Spring Semester
- Minimum of three recruitment task per semester: Recruiting groups and individuals to participate in the body project.
- Recruitment tasks can include but are not limited to promotional emails, student organization meetings, chapter walks, tabling, etc.
- Facilitate Body Project a minimum of two times per semester (minimum total of 8 hours)
- Attend monthly group meetings and one one-on-one meeting with coordinator
Please email questions to Kaela Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellness Ambassadors work directly with other students to help educate, promote and discuss a variety of wellness topics on campus.
Please email questions to Jordan Helcbergier at email@example.com.