Schedule an Appointment
1. Online Form
Fill out the Nutrition Questionnaire before you schedule an appointment. This must be completed at least 24 hours in advance to be seen for your appointment.
Complete the 2 Day Food Record and Five Food Groups handouts found in the right side bar and bring both documents to your nutrition appointment. These documents will be used to assess your food intake and create meal and snack ideas. If you are not able to print these documents, email them to the Nutrition Coordinator at least 24 hours before your appointment.
3. Schedule a Session
The first session is 60 minutes and includes a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting. Follow-up appointments are also available in 30 minute sessions for those who have completed a first session.
For students who have general health concerns (e.g., weight management, food allergies, event training, hypothyroidism):
- Select this link if it's your first time using nutrition coaching: 1st session – general. If you struggle with disordered eating (e.g., eat <1200 calories per day, fast or skip meals, overexercise, laxative use), schedule your appointment using the link below.
- Select this link to schedule a follow-up appointment and use the drop-down menu at the top of the page by "show availabilities for" to select your coach (if your coach is no longer listed, select Janele Bayless): Follow-up session - general
For students who have concerns about or were referred for disordered eating (e.g., eat <1200 calories per day, fast or skip meals, overexercise, laxative use):
- Select this link if it's your first time using nutrition coaching: 1st session – disordered eating
- Select this link to schedule a follow-up session for disordered eating: Follow-up session – disordered eating
- If you have difficulty finding a day and time for your appointment, email the Nutrition Coordinator for nutrition coaching.
- With the high demand for nutrition appointments, schedule one appointment at a time.
- The scheduling system is intended for appointments only; email the Nutrition Coordinator if you would like to schedule a meeting.
Skype appointments are available for students enrolled at Ohio State's regional campuses (Marion, Mansfield, Newark, Lima and Wooster) and while away from Columbus campus for other circumstances (e.g., semester abroad, summer at home, internship out of state).
If interested in a Skype appointment, complete steps one and two in the instructions above, and email the Nutrition Coordinator to schedule an appointment.