Schedule an Appointment
Nutrition coaching is free to all currently enrolled Ohio State students and is intended to help students explore ways to optimize their nutrition needs through a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting.
All appointments are currently virtual through Carmen Zoom.
Complete the Two Day Food Record and Five Food Groups handouts found in the right side bar. These will be used to assess your food intake and create meal and snack ideas in the first session. Email your completed documents to email@example.com before your appointment.
2. Schedule a Session
The first session is 45 minutes and includes a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting. Follow-up appointments are also available in 45-minute sessions for those who have completed a first session. When you schedule an appointment, select from the following two options:
- General Health if you want help with topics like establishing a healthy diet, weight management, food allergies or intolerances, event training, health conditions (i.e. Hypothyroidism, acid reflux), etc.
- Disordered Eating if you eat less than 1,200 calories per day, skip meals, avoid eating when hungry, over-exercise, binge or purge, use laxatives or diet pills to lose weight, etc.
*If you need to reschedule a first-time appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid completing the intake form again.
- If you have difficulty finding a day and time for your appointment, email email@example.com.
- Full-time faculty/staff, including those who are taking classes, are encouraged to use their Ohio State health insurance to meet with a dietitian.
- Appointments are available for students enrolled at Ohio State's regional campuses (Marion, Mansfield, Newark, Lima and Wooster) and while away from Columbus campus for other circumstances (e.g., semester abroad, summer at home, internship out of state).
The Student Wellness Center is committed to providing services that are accessible to all graduate, professional and undergraduate students. When scheduling an appointment, you will have the option to note your accessibility needs to help us provide you with the most accommodating services possible. You may also communicate accessibility requests with Associate Director, Brendan Greisberger at Greisberger.firstname.lastname@example.org.