Schedule an Appointment
Nutrition coaching is free to all currently enrolled Ohio State students and is intended to help students explore ways to optimize their nutrition needs through a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting.
Nutrition appointments have been posted for June and will occur virtually through CarmenZoom. More appointments will be added for July.
1. Online Form
Fill out the Nutrition Questionnaire before you schedule an appointment. This must be completed in order to attend your appointment.
Complete the 2 Day Food Record and Five Food Groups handouts found in the right side bar. These will be used to assess your food intake and create meal and snack ideas. Email your completed documents to email@example.com within 1-2 days before your appointment.
3. Schedule a Session
The first session is 50 minutes and includes a nutrition assessment, education and goal setting. Follow-up appointments are also available in 25-minute sessions for those who have completed a first session. When you schedule an appointment, select from the following two options:
- General Health if you want help with topics like establishing a healthy diet, weight management, food allergies or intolerances, event training, health conditions (i.e. Hypothyroidism, acid reflux), etc.
- Disordered Eating if you eat less than 1200 calories per day, skip meals, avoid eating when hungry, over-exercise, binge or purge, use laxatives or diet pills to lose weight, etc.
- If you have difficulty finding a day and time for your appointment, email the Nutrition Coordinator.
- Full-time faculty/staff, including those who are taking classes, are encouraged to use their OSU health insurance to meet with a dietitian.
- Appointments are available for students enrolled at Ohio State's regional campuses (Marion, Mansfield, Newark, Lima and Wooster) and while away from Columbus campus for other circumstances (e.g., semester abroad, summer at home, internship out of state).