Schedule an Appointment
Follow these steps to schedule a nutrition coaching appointment. To learn more about nutrition coaching, go here.
1. Nutrition Questionnaire
Fill out the Nutrition Questionnaire before you schedule an appointment.
Complete the 3 Day Food Record and Five Food Groups handout found in the right side bar and bring both documents to your nutrition appointment.
For students who have general health concerns (i.e. weight management, food allergies, event training, hypothyroidism):
- Select this link if it's your first time using nutrition coaching: 1st session – general
- Select this link and use the drop-down menu at the top of the page next to "show availabilities for" to reschedule with your specific coach (if your nutrition coach is no longer listed, select Janele Bayless): Ongoing session - general
For students who have concerns about or were referred for disordered eating (i.e. eat <1200 calories per day, fast or skip meals, overexercise, laxative use):
- Select this link if it's your first time using nutrition coaching: 1st session – disordered eating
- Select this link for ongoing support with disordered eating: Ongoing session – disordered eating
- If you have difficulty finding a day and time for your appointment, email the coordinator for nutrition coaching.
- With the high demand for nutrition appointments, schedule one appointment at a time.
- If it's been more than 2 years since you had a nutrition appointment, please complete the online nutrition questionnaire again and schedule a 1st session appointment, especially if anything significant has changed (i.e. health condition, food allergy, weight changes, disordered eating).
- The online system is intended for scheduling nutrition appointments only; email the coordinator if you would like to schedule a meeting.
Skype appointments are available for students enrolled at Ohio State's smaller campuses (Marion, Mansfield, Newark, Lima, and Wooster) and while away from main campus for other circumstances (i.e. semester abroad, summer at home, internship out of state, etc.).
If interested in a Skype appointment, please complete the online nutrition questionnaire, food record and five food groups handout, and email a Nutrition Coach to arrange an appointment.