Schedule an Appointment
Student Civility Program
The SCP workshop series is offered through seven interactive sessions:
- Session 1: Workshop Introduction: Goals and Values Identification
- Session 2: Social Skills and Civil Engagement
- Session 3: Gender Roles and Stereotypes
- Session 4: Sexual Health Education
- Session 5: Healthy Relationship Skills
- Session 6: Empathy and Behavior Management
- Session 7: Violence Prevention
Dates and Time:
In-person appointments take place in the autumn and spring semesters within the Physical Activity and Education Services (PAES) building, Suite 445. For students who are attending sessions to fulfill the terms of a Student Conduct sanction, contact the SCP coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule in-person appointments in a timely fashion to meet the given deadline. Required entry documentation can be found in the PDF files located on this page: (1) Invitation to Participate; (2) Personal Commitment Contract.
The Student Civility Program is not treatment and does not include counseling services. The workshop provides a prevention-based, educational curriculum that helps students understand the major themes of personal responsibility, community safety, and civility.