Schedule an Appointment
* Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with us! In order to ensure the safety of both staff and students, all Wellness Coaching appointments will be held via Carmen Zoom Meetings.
Please use this link to schedule an appointment: https://swc.osu.edu/secure/appointments
What to Expect:
Individual Wellness Coaching
- You will meet one-on-one with an extensively trained volunteer Wellness Coach, who is an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Intake sessions last one hour. Your Coach will ask questions to get to know you and then help identify goals using the 9 Dimensions of Wellness and your strengths.
- Ongoing sessions last 45 minutes. Your Coach will provide encouragement and a nonjudgmental space to discuss your goal progress.
- A peer Wellness Coach will guide you (virtually) through a brief meditation in a group setting.
- After the meditation, Wellness Coaches will help participants process their reactions to the meditation.
- Sessions last 30 minutes and occur weekly.
Wellness Coaching services are located in the Physical Activity and Education Services (PAES) Building, Suite 445, attached to the RPAC by the Scarlet Skyway.
Email email@example.com or call 614-292-4527.
Here's what Wellness Coaching participants have to say:
"After one session, I already feel that I have a better plan to cope with my ongoing stress and anxiety. I am looking forward to the next session!"
"It’s always great to talk out your issues with somebody who is just there to listen and guide you into the right direction."
"Very helpful, very informative. I feel better than I did when I walked in the door."