- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention
- Buckeye Food Alliance
- Buckeye Peer Access Line
- Collegiate Recovery Community
- Financial Education
- Nutrition Education
- Relationship Education and Violence Prevention
- Sexual Health
- Student Civility Program
- Body Project
- Wellness Coaching
- Wellness Ambassadors
What to expect:
- A peer Wellness Coach will guide you (virtually) through a brief meditation in a group setting.
- After the meditation, Wellness Coaches will help participants process their reactions to the meditation.
- Sessions last 45 minutes.
AU21 Weekly Session Time
- Tuesday, November 2 at 4 p.m.