Wellness Coaching Workshop
This semester, the Wellness Coaching team is offering a Nine Dimensions of Wellness drop-in workshop series over the course of nine weeks. Each week will focus on a different dimension of wellbeing. Workshops will involve an educational component and an activity to spark reflection and group discussion. All undergraduate, graduate, and professional students at Ohio State are welcome to attend. This is a great opportunity to work on wellness with your friends!
Workshops will be held on Tuesdays at 1-2 p.m. via Carmen Zoom.
Workshop Series Schedule:
- Environmental Wellness: Tuesday, February 16, 1-2 p.m.
Environmental wellness is more than being green! Students will learn about various types of environments, in which they work, play, and live, and how they can structure their environments to suit their needs and promote their well-being.
- Social Wellness: Tuesday, March 2, 1-2 p.m.
Social wellness can be hard to maintain during the COVID-19 pandemic, but don’t fear, Wellness Coaching is here! Students will learn how to navigate their social struggles, including feelings of loneliness and isolation, and stay connected with others within our socially distanced world.
- Creative Wellness: Tuesday, March 9, 1-2 p.m.
- Career Wellness: Tuesday, March 16, 1-2 p.m.
- Financial Wellness: Tuesday, March 23, 1-2 p.m.
- Spiritual Wellness: Tuesday, March 30, 1-2 p.m.
- Physical Wellness: Tuesday, April 6, 1-2 p.m.
- Intellectual Wellness: Tuesday, April 13, 1-2 p.m.
- Emotional Wellness: Tuesday, April 20, 1-2 p.m.