Student Wellness Center updates regarding COVID-19
The Student Life Student Wellness Center is here to support you.
While our university acts to keep our community safe in response to COVID-19, Student Life’s Student Wellness Center is open and we are here to support the campus community. Below are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help you navigate the service offerings of the Student Life Student Wellness Center.
The Student Wellness Center will operate in a virtual format Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. For questions please visit us in RPAC B130, call us at 614-292-4527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Student Wellness Center will not offer any in person programs or services until further notice.
- The following appointment types will be available virtually via CarmenZoom:
- Financial Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Student Civility
- Wellness Coaching
- To schedule: please refer to the Student Wellness Center homepage “I Want To” drop-down menu. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 614-292-4527.
- The Buckeye Food Alliance will operate out of Lincoln Tower Room 150. Hours of operation during starting May 3, 2021 are as follows:
- Monday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday 4 - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 4 - 8 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
If these hours do not accommodate your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peer Access Line operates Monday through Friday from 8 p.m. to midnight, when classes are in session fall and spring semesters. Buckeye PAL will operate through finals week but not during university breaks or when university offices are closed. Call 614-514-3333 to talk to a PAL or email BuckeyePAL@osu.edu with any questions.
- The Collegiate Recovery Community will continue serving any Ohio State student in or seeking recovery. In an effort to support social distancing efforts, all support services will be provided virtually. If you are interested in learning more about the services being provided and how to access the different services, please email email@example.com.
- Read our new Be Well Blog. The Be Well Blog provides education on a variety of wellness topics through written post, videos and pictures. The Be Well Blog will be helpful for you to maintain your wellness during the pandemic.
- HIV/STI Testing is suspended until further notice. Please refer to this list for free testing sites in Columbus.
- The Condom Club is open and located in the Student Wellness Center, B130, in the RPAC. Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m..
- For university-wide communication related to the COVID-19 Outbreak please visit: https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/features/coronavirus
- Mental Health and Coping during COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/coping.html