Student Wellness Center updates regarding COVID-19
The Student Life Student Wellness Center is here to support you.
While our university acts to keep our community safe in response to COVID-19, Student Life’s Student Wellness Center is open and we are here to support the campus community. Below are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help you navigate the service offerings of the Student Life Student Wellness Center.
The Student Wellness Center will operate in a virtual format Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. For questions please call us at 614-292-4527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Student Wellness Center will not offer any in person programs or services until further notice.
- The following appointment types will be available virtually via CarmenZoom:
- Financial Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Student Civility
- Wellness Coaching
- For clients already scheduled: You should have received an email from email@example.com. Please follow the instructions outlined in that email.
- For clients who need to schedule: please refer to the Student Wellness Center homepage “I Want To” drop-down menu. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-292-4527.
- For students involved in the STEP program needing to complete their one-on-one financial requirement, STEP financial appointments will be moving to a virtual format. If you are scheduled for an appointment please check your email for more information.
- The Buckeye Food Alliance will operate out of Lincoln Tower Room 150 for the remainder of the semester. Hours of operation for the remainder of the semester are as follows:
- Monday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If these hours do not accommodate your schedule, please email email@example.com
- Peer Access Line will continue operating during normal hours when classes are in session, Monday-Friday 8 p.m. - midnight. Please call 614-514-3333 during these hours to speak to a PAL.
- The Collegiate Recovery Community will continue serving any Ohio State student in or seeking recovery. In an effort to support social distancing efforts, all support services will be provided virtually. If you are interested in learning more about the services being provided and how to access the different services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIV/STI Testing is suspended for the remainder of Spring 2020. Please refer to this list for free testing sites in Columbus.
- The Condom Club service is suspended until further notice.
- Buck-I-CARE about Consent will be moving to a virtual format. If you are currently registered for a Buck-I-CARE about Consent session, please check your email for more information.
- BASICS/CASICS will be moving to a virtual format. If you are currently scheduled for a BASICS or CASICS session, you will receive more information via e-mail prior to your first session. If you need to schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com and include your name, student ID number and availability.
- OSU Diversion Program will be moving to a virtual format. If you are currently scheduled for a class, you will receive more information via e-mail prior to your scheduled class time.
- For more information pertaining to Student Wellness Center programs and services, please call 614-292-4527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For university-wide communication related to the COVID-19 Outbreak please visit: https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/features/coronavirus
- Mental Health and Coping during COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/coping.html