Student Wellness Center updates regarding COVID-19
The Student Life Student Wellness Center is here to support you.
While our university acts to keep our community safe in response to COVID-19, Student Life’s Student Wellness Center is open and we are here to support the campus community. Below are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help you navigate the service offerings of the Student Life Student Wellness Center.
The Student Wellness Center will operate in a virtual format Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. For questions please call us at 614-292-4527 or email email@example.com. The Student Wellness Center will not offer any in person programs or services until further notice.
- The following appointment types will be available virtually via CarmenZoom:
- Financial Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Student Civility
- Wellness Coaching
- For clients already scheduled: You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the instructions outlined in that email.
- For clients who need to schedule: please refer to the Student Wellness Center homepage “I Want To” drop-down menu. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 614-292-4527.
- The Buckeye Food Alliance will operate out of Lincoln Tower Room 150. Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If these hours do not accommodate your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peer Access Line will continue operating during normal hours when classes are in session, Monday-Thursday 8 p.m. - midnight and Friday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please call 614-514-3333 during these hours to speak to a PAL.
- The Collegiate Recovery Community will continue serving any Ohio State student in or seeking recovery. In an effort to support social distancing efforts, all support services will be provided virtually. If you are interested in learning more about the services being provided and how to access the different services, please email email@example.com.
- Read our new Be Well Blog. The Be Well Blog provides education on a variety of wellness topics through written post, videos, and pictures. The Be Well Blog will be helpful for you to maintain your wellness during the pandemic.
- HIV/STI Testing is suspended until further notice. Please refer to this list for free testing sites in Columbus.
- The Condom Club is temporarily operating out of the Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy. All condoms and other barriers are available with BuckID Cash Payment. Please go to the Pharmacy during regular hours and inform the staff you are there for the Condom Club.
- BASICS/CASICS will be moving to a virtual format. If you are currently scheduled for a BASICS or CASICS session, you will receive more information via e-mail prior to your first session. If you need to schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, student ID number and availability.
- OSU Diversion Program will be moving to a virtual format. If you are currently scheduled for a class, you will receive more information via e-mail prior to your scheduled class time.
- For more information pertaining to Student Wellness Center programs and services, please call 614-292-4527 or email email@example.com
- For university-wide communication related to the COVID-19 Outbreak please visit: https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/features/coronavirus
- Mental Health and Coping during COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/coping.html