Presentation Topic Areas
The Student Wellness Center offers educational presentations on the following topics:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Financial Education
- Stress Management
- Nutrition Education
- Safer Sex and Relationships
- Violence Prevention
- Body Image
To request a presentation, Please fill out the Student Wellness Center Presentation Request Form at least 2 weeks in advance of your requested date, we cannot guarantee staff will be available for last minute requests. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please read below to learn more about our Spring 2022 presentation offerings and modes of delivery.
Presentations will be offered by a Student Wellness Center staff member to your organization, class or group at the requested time live in-person, or via Zoom.
Available all Spring 2022 -
- Financial Education: Budgeting and Credit Basics
- Nutrition Education: Fueling for Life
- Stress Management: Life's Tough, and So Are You!
- Safer Sex: Let's Talk About Sex
- Alcohol and Other Drugs: AOD 101
- Body Image: All Bodies are Good Bodies
Available for request after March 1, 2022 -
- Financial Education: Investing and Debt Repayment
- Nutrition Education: Fueling for Fitness
- Stress Management: Digital and Social Wellness
- Relationship Education: Healthy Relationships
Asynchronous (Available through our Student Wellness Center Presentation Request Form)
Presentations have been pre-recorded by a Student Wellness Center staff member and will be shared via One Drive. You will have access to the recording for 2 weeks.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs: The Buzz on Booze
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs: The Blunt Truth
Relationship Education: Relationship Goals
Safer Sex: Let's Talk about Sex
Stress Management: Unplugged: Finding Balance in a Digital World
Stress Management: Life's Tough - So are You!
Stress Management: Living My Best Life: Thriving Socially in College
Nutrtion Education: From Dining Halls to Dining Out
Nutrition Education: The Weight Stigma in Diet Culture
Nutrition Education: Plant-Based Diets - What's at "Steak?"
Nutrition Education: Eating in the N.O.W. Moment
Are you interested in a presentation or training that is not listed above? Please email email@example.com with details of your request and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Please note that special presentation requests require a five week notice.