Individual Wellness Coaching
What to Expect:
- You will meet one-on-one with an extensively trained volunteer Wellness Coach, who is an undergraduate or graduate student.
- First sessions last one hour. Your Coach will ask questions to get to know you and then help identify goals using the Ten Dimensions of Wellness and your strengths.
- Ongoing sessions last 45 minutes. Your Coach will provide encouragement and a nonjudgmental space to discuss your goal progress.
Here's what Wellness Coaching participants have to say:
- "After one session, I already feel that I have a better plan to cope with my ongoing stress and anxiety. I am looking forward to the next session!"
- "It’s always great to talk out your issues with somebody who is just there to listen and guide you into the right direction."
- "Very helpful, very informative. I feel better than I did when I walked in the door."
Wellness Coaching services are located in the Physical Activity and Education Services (PAES) Building, Suite 445, attached to the RPAC by the Scarlet Skyway.
If you are having difficulty finding a time to meet with one of our wellness coaches during this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com or call 614-292-4527.
The Student Wellness Center is committed to providing services, programs and events that are accessible to all graduate, professional and undergraduate students. Please communicate accessibility requests with Associate Director, Brendan Greisberger at Greisberger.firstname.lastname@example.org and note your accessibility needs. To ensure an accommodation, please send the notification at least one week in advance of your request, however we will make every effort to accommodate any requests. When scheduling an appointment you will also have the option to note your accessibility needs to help us provide you with the most accommodating services possible.