Intuitive Eating Workshop Series
Do you count calories or track macros? Feel out of control around food or that diets constantly fail? Join the 10-week Intuitive Eating Workshop Series to discover how you can integrate the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating. The workshop series is free but space is limited to 40 students so registration is required. Students who complete 8 out of 10 workshops can receive a free copy of the Intuitive Eating Workbook. Students with an active eating disorder or other specific needs are encouraged to schedule an individual nutrition coaching appointment. For questions or to be added to a waitlist if space is full, contact email@example.com.
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Dates: September 18 - November 20
Registration deadline: Friday, September 15
To hear students' personal experiences, watch the Intuitive Eating Student Panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can register for this program?
This program is intended for currently enrolled Ohio State students. For non-Ohio State students interested in joining an Intuitive Eating group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for community resources.
Do I need to attend the whole series?
Students who register are expected to attend the entire workshop series and stay for the duration of each workshop. For those unable to attend the workshop series, students are welcome to schedule an individual nutrition coaching appointment, read or listen to the audio version of the Intuitive Eating book, explore our nutrition education resources and/or sign-up for the next workshop series.
When will this program be offered again?
Spring semester 2024. If you would like to be notified when information is available about the next workshop series, please complete the following interest form.
The following are anonymous responses from participants about what they liked and found helpful from the fall 2022 workshop series.
- I know how to listen to my body. I feel accepting of myself and that it’s ok to eat if it makes me happy.
- Talking with other students going through the same thing, getting advice on body acceptance and self-compassion.
- Being able to talk to a small group of people who are going through the same thing I am and knowing that I’m not alone in how I feel. I also really appreciate the resources folder because even though I haven’t had the time to get to some of the material, I know it’s there when I am ready.
- I thought people sharing their stories was helpful. I also really liked how this series took a lot of the shame away from food and exercise related things.
- I really enjoyed the workbook (provided for free!!) and the small/large group discussion.
100% of participants who completed the series said they would recommend the program to others.