Outreach and Events
Student Wellness Center Staff and Wellness Ambassadors host events to raise awareness, provide education and build skills to improve personal and community well-being.
Attendees of Student Wellness Center Outreach will:
- Be able to identify and understand how various common behaviors and college health topics positively or negatively affect their wellness at the intrapersonal, interpersonal and population levels.
- Be able to identify, understand and implement a skill or behavior that enhances their wellness.
- Develop an understanding of the interconnectedness of wellness and health behaviors.
- Be able to identify, understand and access resources provided by the Student Wellness Center
- Be able to identify wellness resources on campus and within the community.
If you are hosting an event on campus related to wellness, the Student Wellness Center can provide resources and education as well as fun activities to accompany your event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Student Wellness Center coordinates campus-wide Signature Events for three awareness initiatives – Recovery Month, Love Your Body Week, and Sexual Assault Awareness Month. To submit a proposal to host an event or to learn more about these awareness initiatives, check out the links below.