What is the Condom Club?
The Condom Club is a free service available to all Ohio State students. Members of the Condom Club can save money on condoms and other barrier methods.
Our menu of condoms and barriers features a variety of brands, textures, styles and flavors. Call our office at 614-292-4527 for an up-to-date list of condoms and barriers being offered.
What are the Member Benefits?
- Up to 25 condoms for $5.00 each day.
- Up to two free packets of lubricant each day. Flavored water-based lubricant and unflavored silicone-based lubricant is available.
How can I Join?
- Come to the Student Wellness Center to view a short educational video.
- Once you've completed the video, take a five question quiz.
- Pay using your Buck ID. Regardless of the number of condoms or barriers purchased, the total upfront cost is $5 BuckID Cash is the only form of payment accepted. Your $5 purchase earns you 25 purchasing points.
- With your points, select your condoms and barriers from the menu available for download on the right side of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What brands of condoms and barriers do you offer?
The condom and barrier menu is available for download on the right side of the page. Condom and barrier brands change over time due to cost and availability. For the most updated information, call the Student Life Student Wellness Center at 614-292-4527.
Why do I have to watch a condom/barrier demonstration?
At the Student Life Student Wellness Center, we are committed to enhancing the health and wellness of all Ohio State students through health promotion and education. We do not like to distribute safer sex materials without also providing health education (the condom/barrier demonstration) and the opportunity for students to ask questions and receive other health promotion resources.
What if I have a large group of students that want to join?
Please call us in advance at 614-292-4527 so that we can accommodate your group.
Please contact the Student Life Student Wellness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other options for barrier methods are available from the Condom Project.