Standards of Excellence (SOEs)
Are you a member of Sorority and Fraternity Life looking for a Wellness Presentation to fulfill your SOE requirement?
During the Spring 2022 semester, the Student Wellness Center will be holding three (3) SFL-only presentations to satisfy your organization's SOE requirment. These sessions will be held in-person*, on the last monday of each month. Please read below for information about these sessions:
- Monday, February 28 - Healthy Relationships - 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. - RPAC, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 (Combined)
- Monday, March 28 - Digital and Social Balance - 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. - RPAC, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 (Combined)
- Monday, April 25 - Fueling for Fitness - 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. - RPAC, Meeting Rooms 2 and 3 (Combined)
*Sessions are currently scheduled to be in-person; however pending University updates or organization preference these sessions may be offered virtually.
All sessions have a firm 100-person limit. We will be unable to accomodate those who are not registered to attend.
How To Register
Registration must be completed by member of leadership for your organization, and on behalf of your group. No individual inquiries will be fielded.
Please have a member of your leadership team complete the following steps to register for your organization at least two weeks prior to your selected date:
Email Roger Perkey with the following information:
- Your name, SFL organization and position within your chapter
- The selected date for your organization to attend (must provide at least 2-weeks notice)
- An estimate of total attenance
You will receive a confirmation email response within 72 hours (pending breaks, holidays and weekends). Please note, you are not confirmed for your session until an email confirmation is sent to you.