Group Wellness Coaching
Group Wellness Coaching is a peer-led program that strives to create a culture of care by bringing students together in a safe, inclusive and supportive environment once a week to engage in authentic and open conversation around wellness. Group Wellness Coaching uses the foundational components of strengths, wellness and goals to help students move toward thriving – both individually and together.
Joining Group Wellness Coaching means...
- Committing to attending your designated Group Coaching meeting each week, which will last for one hour
- Learning to use your strengths to effectively make meaningful and positive changes in your life
- Having the willingness to show up and participate in the conversation
- Helping to create a space where you can give and receive encouragement within your peer Group
- Fostering a community that will support your goals and wellness
Who is Group Wellness Coaching for?
Group Wellness Coaching is for any undergraduate students at The Ohio State University who are interested in learning more about promoting their own personal wellness in their life by connecting with peers in a supportive environment.
SP22 Meeting Times: Exploring Wellness One Dimension at a Time
Dates and Times: TBD
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As a disclaimer: Group is not treatment nor should it take the place of seeking out counseling services for mental health concerns or diagnoses. Both coaching and counseling can be incredibly valuable for students. If you think you'd like to seek treatment for a mental health concern, please contact Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS) at 614-292-5766, or explore their website at ccs.osu.edu. If you want support in navigating transitions in your life, are seeking a safe place to talk through challenges or want to focus on improving your college experience through focusing on wellness and strengths with peers, then Group could be a great fit for you!