Nine Dimensions of Wellness
View the Nine Dimensions of Wellness Guide to learn more about resources available on- and off-campus for all Nine Dimensions of Wellness. On this guide, you can sort the resources by dimension of wellness by simply clicking the options in the left-hand navigation menu.
Stress Management Resources
- S.M.A.R.T. (Stress Management & Resiliency Training) Lab
- Student Life Counseling and Consultation Services (CCS)
- Student Life Recreational Sports
- Younkin Success Center Dennis Learning Center
- Online relaxation recordings (e.g., Mindfulness Meditation, Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation)
Student Life Disability Services
Disability Services provides academic accommodations to students with documented disabilities, including medical and mental health conditions. To find out more about the services available, visit their Accommodations and Services page. To learn how to register with Disability Services, visit their Registration Process page or contact the office at 614-292-3307 / email@example.com.
Ohio State Suicide Prevention
The Ohio State University Suicide Prevention website is a comprehensive compilation of suicide prevention information for the Ohio State University community from emergency self-help to academic research on suicidology. It includes referral, educational and resource information and programs aimed at faculty, staff, students and parents associated with OSU.