Buckeye Food Alliance
Buckeye Food Alliance (BFA) is an equal opportunity provider that works to ensure No Buckeye Goes Hungry. BFA works to reduce the impacts of food insecurity through outreach efforts and the operation of a client choice food pantry. The food pantry is open to all Ohio State Students and provides fresh produce, pantry staples, meat and dairy products, personal care items and more.
Online ordering is the preferred method and opens 24 hours in advance. If you miss the ordering window you may still place orders in person.
- Complete the intake form to be redirected to the online ordering form.
- Choose a day and time for pickup.
- Type product selection in the appropriate boxes and submit via the red “book” button
- You will receive a confirmation email
Lincoln Tower, Suite 150
1800 Cannon Drive, Columbus, OH 43210
- Sunday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
St Stephen's Episcopal Church
30 W Woodruff Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
- Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. & 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
If these hours do not work for you, you can schedule an appointment by emailing the Student Wellness Center.